FredJuly2008

Sunday 9 December 2012

Another year older :(

Well, here we go again, another year has passed and I'm classified as even more of an oldie... at what stage does someone become classified as vintage?

It's been a bit of a nothing year really. Work has been way too stressful throughout and my Achilles tendons are still giving me jip. However, there has been some good things happen, I've got a new fish tank, I've been to France a couple of times and watched the Formula One race at Silverstone from the start/finish line - it doesn't sound that much when it's listed in one sentence!

I really wanted to have finished another book, but then I'll just move that milestone forward a few months. I have got a couple of cork boards filling up with new ideas though, so it's not as if I haven't been writing, just not in one straight line :)

Oh well... people are popping over, so I think I'll have a quick clean up, maybe have time for a quick DVD before they arrive.

No comments:

Fred Deakin
Design Engineer & Writer