FredJuly2008

Saturday 15 December 2012

Documentary

I've managed to get a copy of the documentary that our company was a part of, thanks to Executive TV who sent it to me. If you want to see it (and please don't, I don't act very well !!) then it's in the about me under My Work.

It was quite a fun day actually. I have seen many films and documentaries but have never actually been behind the camera. Two guys from the production company came down and spent the day with us, making us do poses in front of our equipment and making us read from pieces of paper held up beside the lens.

I wouldn't do it again, but it was nice to experience what many think is fifteen minutes of fame... I personally don't want to get known for my part, but then I've never liked the idea of being famous.

No comments:

Fred Deakin
Design Engineer & Writer